Atecpool Reg-X Filter Specifications
- Built in Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP). PN2.5.
- Hoses made with AISI316 stainless steel core covered with high tenacity polymer fiber. EPDM gaskets.
- Patented automatic self-cleaning and rinse system.
- Patented automatic active perlite regeneration system without vibrations or impacts.
- Automatic perlite coating system.
- Control panel with SIEMENS S7 PLC, display and control screen (HMI SIEMENS 7”), instrumentation and sensors.
- Supply of high performance blower pump for regeneration system, and a vacuum machine for perlite loading.
- Polyethylene strainers for self-cleaning and regeneration systems.
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Atecpool Reg-X Filter Regenerative Media Filter
Control Panel for Reg-X Filter
Regenerative Media Filter
The entire Reg-X filtration system is automated, in such a way
that the maintenance operator only has to press a button for
the regenerative filtration system to start working, or to fully
automatically empty and clean the filter once the micronized
perlite is exhausted.
Regenerations are performed automatically based on elapsed
time or system pressure.
A color code indicates the health status of the perlite, allowing
better planning of maintenance work.
The 7-inch touch screen is an industrial HMI with simple and intuitive menus, where you can make basic operating changes or access statistics. On the main screen you can see in real time the operation of all the pumps and valves in the system, pressures , flows, etc.
In addition, the remote monitoring system allows access to filter information from any device with an internet connection.
Atecpool Reg-X Filter